Sunday 21 February 2016

Kissing couple




How can I express my feelings when those feelings take my breath away? How can I measure my love for you when that love compares to nothing else, and when that love exceeds all categories and all expectations? No words can express these realities. No words can express my love for you because you are indescribable, and my love for you is immeasurable.

Simply looking into your eyes sends me through a whirlwind of intense emotions. Just one brief smile from you fills my life with radiance and joy. Until the day I met you, I had never before felt so full of hope and passion. I want you to know, I am forever grateful to be with you. You have given me a heart full of love and days full of laughter, and I will give myself to you always. When I try to describe your beauty, your smile, your kind heart, I find that my words only begin to scratch the surface of my love for you. You are too amazing, too much of a wonder for language to describe. When we are together, and with each gesture you make, and each word that you utter, I realize, more and more, how special and caring you are, and how lucky I am to be with you. 

When we are not together, the very thought of you brings me more fully to life.
Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for loving me and letting me love you. You are a blessing to me. I love you more than words can say.


No comments:

Post a Comment